Sunday, April 26, 2009

Living like there is no tomorrow

Right now i am talking to my friends. We're talking about the end of the world. 

And we are all saying, "God, take me to heaven before the 666 time.."

well, as i was thinking about that i suddenly remember... "what if we are in heaven and looking to the world and see someone we know on earth struggling???"

what do you think? 

suddenly one of my friend said "i once thought that i wanted to live like there is no tomorrow"

Those words stuck in my mind

Actually I was asking God about how can I live my life to the fullest?

And God said, "that's the answer. Live like there is no tomorrow."

Live like tomorrow Jesus will come for the second time. 

I asked, "why?"

He asked me back, "How will you live your life is there is no tomorrow?"

And suddenly i knew the answer..

Think about it yourself. How would you live your life if there is no tomorrow.. Will you do your best or you will do the worst thing ever? 

- be blessed - 




No comments:

Post a Comment