Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Prayer

My prayer today

Dear God,
I pray that no one in school will break down. 
I pray that U bless each and everyone of us in everything we do.
Give us the inspiration and creativity to all of our work.
Give us energy and motivation in doing our work.
I pray Lord, that we will all come out with a fabulous collection that stunt every one.
Give us the wisdom in financial area, also bless our parents abundantly because U know how much we need.
I pray that every need is met and every wound is healed. 

I personally want to bless all of the lecturers. 
I bless them in the name of the Lord.
God, please give them a healthy body and creativity. That they will be able to guide us to the right way. 
Heal every sickness and soften every heart. 

I lift up all our burdens and brokenness into Your hand. 
Let heaven be open upon our life. 

Thank You Lord,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment